Are you tech guy and want to guest post on ColorMeAndroid? If you love Android related article then you can become a guest blogger and write for us!
What You Get
We will include a link to your blog and social media accounts in your published article.
Your content and links will get shared to our massive number of followers throughout our social media profiles.
Editorial Guidelines for Guest Posting
- Each article that you submit should contain 700 words or more and be Android-focused.
- The post should be structurally readable. Some effective tips include using subheadings, bulleted lists, and short paragraphs (of about 40-60 words).
- The tech guest post should include at least one (1) link to a relevant post.
- The content should include links to high-authority sources that will help readers understand the topic better. Do not insert commercial links, unless arranged with us earlier.
- The guest post should cite sources of data, statistics, and numerical figures that you mention in the content.
- It is highly recommended to include case studies or personal accounts in the article.
- These additions increase the likelihood of getting more audience engagement.
- As the guest blogger, you should respond to comments and questions posted by readers.
- The article should be original and not spun from existing content. You should write the article exclusively for colormeandroid.com, and so it should not have been published online prior to being posted on our blog. You may republish the content on your own blog but only after one (1) month of posting on colormeandroid.com and with a do-follow link to the original blog post.
- Finally, your guest post should be something that you will be proud of publishing online. There’s a possibility for it to be syndicated on popular websites and blogs in the future.
- Overall, we want this guest posting opportunity to be a win-win situation for you and for us.
How to Submit a guest post
To send the article, you have to contact us firstly to get author account.